Happy "25th Year" from Precious Life
On behalf of Precious Life, I wish all our friends and supporters a very happy and blessed New Year. And thank you for all your support throughout 2021
We look forward to 2022 as we celebrate our 25th Year with renewed hope and determination to protect unborn babies and their mothers in Northern Ireland.
I formed Precious Life back in 1997 when I saw a picture of a baby killed by abortion. My heart broke to see the horrific reality of what abortion does to an innocent little child. But I made a vow to be a voice for the unborn child, and always stand up and speak out when and wherever their lives were in danger of abortion.
Precious Life went from strength to strength to become Northern Ireland's leading and most active pro-life group. Over those years since 1997, Precious Life has changed thousands of hearts and minds on abortion, and most importantly - saved countless numbers of babies and their mothers from abortion.
Now in 2022 - our 25th Year - we will continue to be the voice of the unborn child in Northern Ireland ...lobbying politicians in government ...challenging abortion through the courts ...informing the public on the streets.
Our Plans for our 25th year include:
• Step up our REPEAL SECTION 9 Campaign
• Step up our Street Outreach in the towns and cities across Northern Ireland
• Advance our Outreach to women outside abortion centres
• Launch legal and political campaigns to uphold our rights to take the pro-life message onto the streets and outside the abortion centres
• Launch our 'Vote Pro-Life Campaign' for the Assembly Election in May - encouraging the people of Northern Ireland to vote only for pro-life candidates who will uphold the right to life of every unborn child.
• Major "Rallies for Life" in July and October
I look forward to your continued support as we continue protecting mothers and babies in 2022
Founder / Director